Exempted under 80 G of IT Act
The COVID-19 pandemic is one of the worst health and economic crises in our modern history and it continues to require the best of humanity to overcome. Donate to help provide relief to the less-privileged sections in these tough times.
This crisis threatens everyone’s way of life, but it is especially difficult for daily wagers, migrant workers, low-income workers and their families.
Your donation to this fund will help to provide:
- Nutricare bag: Includes cereals, variety of lentils, flours, nuts and other vital nutritious food items
- Kit for oral and hand hygiene: Includes toothbrush, toothpaste, hand towel, bath soap, and more
- Kadha (decoction) powder for better protection against viruses
- Golden milk and nutritious meal to children
- Masks and other lifesaving supplies to vulnerable sections
And much more…
As the situation evolves, the fund will transition to support longer-term recovery and education efforts run by Under The Tree.
Please write to [email protected] for further queries.
All donations to us are exempted under 80G of IT ACT.
We accept online donations from Indian Citizens only. Non-Indian donors can write to us at [email protected] to explore funding opportunities.